K is now starting to really imagine things and pretend. Even in Sardinia on our vacation, she'd pick up a remote control, pluck at one of the coloured keys on it, and say "Mama, Schokolade" (= Mama, chocolate) etc.
Now she's taken it a step further and will take Baby off into another room and bring it back naked, saying that she's got a fresh diaper on. She walked to the table at dinner tonight and said Baby was walking beside her, pointing to the empty floor beside her.
It's going to be pretty fun to see how her imagination will develop over the next little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the pretend play! Ours wheel their babies around in their shopping cart with blankets over them. Like... all around the house.
I'll have to check out the 3 day potty thing. I think you, or at least one other person, has suggested that before. Maybe when we are back from vacation.
Good luck on your cycle! Very exciting!
Post a Comment