Sunday, July 22, 2012

Into FET #2 already

I'm partway into FET #2 already. Was on the pill for 8 days, then waited for a withdrawal bleed (which came 3 days after stopping the pill instead of the usual 2 days), had my baseline monitoring (at which they told me I had lots of antral follicles - why get excited if we're not going to do another IVF?), and started on the estrace. I had my endometrial biopsy last Thurs. Now I'm just waiting for my lining check on Thursday (which I hope will be fine given all the EWCM that's already going on).
I hope K is psychic - today she said something to me about there being a baby in my belly. She's also been lifting my shirt up and trying to curl up under it to get back in my belly. It would be crazy if she were being jealous of a sibling that hasn't even implanted yet...
Please God let this one work if a second child is in your plans for us. It would make us all so happy. DH has started actually talking about having a second, so maybe he's finally warming up to the idea? I sure hope so!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending lots of good thoughts and well wishes your way. What a stressful process...hope that K is indeed aware of something going on!

Michelle said...

How did I miss this post?! Exciting time, Kate! Try to relax as much as you can; this is all out of your hands once the doctor gets that little embie in there. Maybe, just maybe, DH is coming around...

birds and squirrels said...

Oh Kate, I am sending all the good positive thoughts I can your way! Please please please let this work. That sounds very promising the DH is warming up to the idea. Sometimes they need to try on the possibility and let it roll around in their brains before they get ok with an idea. I hope this FET works and brings you a beautiful sibling for K, who sounds like an amazing and fun little girl! I know I haven't been commenting much (reading from my phone, which is impossible to comment on blogger), but I love reading your updates about her! Good luck my friend!