DH was out of town last week and my mother came to stay. I actually slept well while he was out of town. Made an effort to get out for a 30min walk each day after work, read a not-so-exciting book before bed each night, stopped messing around on the computer an hour or so before going to sleep. It all seemed to work.
And then yesterday DH came home. And I finished the not-so-exciting book and started reading one about a stressed-out working woman with a nanny. And started thinking that I need to organize someone to cover my call while I'm out of town for vacation in a couple months. Just what I needed to start thinking about while lying in bed at night. So once again, I couldn't fall asleep. I think I probably dozed off for about 3 hours of interrupted sleep max. Good thing I'm not working today, but this is bad, because I thought I was pretty much over this anxious/insomnia thing. And of course last night while I was awake anyhow, I decided to sleep through the night, with the exception of screaming briefly at 9:30pm and going back to sleep.
Must get this under control!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so sorry you continue to have sleep trouble. My husband has been the same way lately. I hope things look up for you soon!
Ah, I sympathize. My sleep problems took a hiatus for the last year but they're slowly returning.
Post a Comment