Friday, December 24, 2010

First tooth!

I discovered K's first tooth yesterday. I'm not even sure why I decided to feel her gums while we were out at an ice cream parlour, but suddenly there it was, a little sharp tooth sticking through her gum. It's the bottom left front tooth, and I'm sure its neighbour is not far behind. DH was surprised I was so excited about it.
Of course when I wanted to blog about it at the height of my excitement, the DSL modem was not working, and I was stuck waiting till today.
Time to go pump! I wonder if she'll also manage to crawl before Christmas? She's halfway to meeting the "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" request...

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Yay! A tooth! Nevaeh still only has the bottom two teeth....not sure when the top ones will start erupting! It is cute to catch their toothy smiles on camera!

Springroll said...

Hooray!! Good for K...a wonderful little Christmas gift for Mama...
Hope you are enjoying your trip...can't wait to hear all about it!

Jill M. said...

Very cool! I've been wondering about when the 1st tooth usually comes in.

Anonymous said...

How sweet! R and Z have both front ones on the bottom, it is so cute, I am constantly checking to see when the next ones will make their appearance!

Dandle Dreams said...

What a milestone, can't wait to see those toothy smiles. Hope teething isn't too much for her.