I'm in the pre-O waiting game again. Haven't made much progress on the oil of oregano or carnitine for DH. I'll call the compounding pharmacy again tomorrow to see how much the carnitine would be and if my insurance will cover it. If only I lived in the States, we could buy it over the counter. The oil of oregano I need to do a little more research on - I found some pills, but a couple online vendors warn you that some competitors don't contain much of the real thing, so I need to really figure out what I'm looking for before buying. I know DH won't put in the effort to find either item, so it's down to me.
The OVwatch doesn't seem to work well for me. It told me Sunday was fertile day 1, which would make fertile day 3 today and ov day 1 Thursday (of course I'm on call tomorrow night). But I only finally got a hint of EWCM today for the first time, and my OPK was definitely negative, so I don't think I'm as close as that piece of technology says I am. Why did I bother buying it in the first place if I'm second-guessing its readings? I really don't know. At least their customer service is good. One of the little plastic bits that clip the sensor on to the watch stopped working properly last cycle and almost snapped off when I tried to put it back into place gently. They sent me a replacement sensor when I mentioned it to them.
Oh well, I've pulled out my new Preseed purchase and will proceed to have my way with DH as much as I can over then next few days. I couldn't find much info out there on ideal intercourse timing for low sperm count, so I figure once a day is probably better. Maybe the Preseed will make up for the low volume, and we'll miraculously get pregnant this time around? We'll find out when we're on vacation in Argentina next month. At least if AF doesn't show while I'm on vacation, I won't be able to get into the whole multiple-early-betas whirlwind of nastiness again this time.
My mood today wasn't improved by the fact that I was working with a surgeon who's due in September about 3 weeks after I was due, nor by a friend sending me an email telling me he and his wife are expecting a girl in Sept as well. Somehow it bites just a little more when people are pregnant and due around when I was. I just pray things work this time around, and that I can somehow relax and put things more in God's hands, trusing in him for the timing of it all. But now would be good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment