In the vein of positive thinking this month, for some reason I'm feeling hopeful that things worked. I'm not sure why, as nothing's really different, but at least for the next 7 days I can feel happy and positive. As my HCG-boosted, progesterone- and estrogen-soaked body prays for implantation and a BFP at the end of next week. What are the chances?
DH is being bad and still drinking a fair bit of beer, though he has cut down a little, and keeps forgetting his vitamins. He doesn't want to think about the fact that he might have a problem causing this 0.5mL volume problem. I'm dragging him along to his second RE appointment with me since we started seeing her over 1.5 years ago, because I want to see some action in terms of looking into what might be wrong on his side. I want a urology referral and some further testing for him, darn it!
On the positive side, I only felt a little bit sad/bitter when I did a labour epidural today for a girl who's almost 10 years younger than me. I sure felt old...
I think it's time for early bed, a listen of a little relaxation mp3, and some more positive thinking. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment