Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Back again to the 2WW - please God let the cycle end!

I think the 2WW is here again, though it's hard to be sure without ever having gotten a really +OPK this time around. Saturday was close, but not quite there. Since my temp was up to my usual post-O levels this morning, I'm guessing Sun/Mon was O day, and we can now relax. We were both far too tired to "make a deposit" again last night, unfortunately. We'll just have to hope for the best that what we'd already squeezed in was good enough.

It's still so hard to deal with other people's BFPs and pregnancies. One online friend who got her BFP shortly after I lost my baby is now feeling kicks. Another had her 19wk ultrasound and found out she's having girl-girl twins. Another has made it into the second trimester safely. And although I'm happy for all of them, I so wish it were me in their shoes. I'd be 27 weeks today if I hadn't miscarried. I'd have a gorgeous biggish belly, would be feeling kicks all the time, and would be starting to get stuff ready for baby. I'm having a harder time believing that God's got a greater plan in mind.

In a day or two, I'll have to start up again with the HCG booster shots, estrogen patches, and progesterone suppositories. Should be fun to drag all that crud on vacation with me. At least it shouldn't be too hot, so I won't worry so much about keeping the suppositories and HCG refrigerated. That was a real challenge in Cuba last summer...

No comments: