We had a great vacation in Argentina. Until AF showed up 3 days before the end. Ugh. At least the beer I drank every night and my banana split cocktail on the last night weren't doing anything bad to a baby.
Sadly the progesterone suppositories put a crimp in the romance side of things on the road, but we'll be right back at it in a week. This time around I'm doing a follicular ultrasound and bloodwork series to see how the LH/estradiol and the follicle size progress throughout the cycle. Thankfully I'll be working at the hospital where my bloodwork lab is for the next 6 months, so it should be easier to do the monitoring. I had the CD4 baseline this morning right after getting home from the airport, and luckily there were no cysts and a few antral follicles. We'll see what develops. The Ob/Gyn doing the ultrasounds is thinking that I could probably benefit from a midcycle HCG trigger. I'm thinking probably some added injectibles and the HCG trigger. And maybe IUI.
I hope DH gets the urology referral very soon. I need some answers soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment