K turned 2.5 years old today and celebrated by waking me up at 4am to tuck her back into bed, and then again at 7:10am when she told us she'd slept well. She was obviously raring to go, and flopped around in bed between us when we refused to get up. She did go back to her room at one point for 5 min, but that didn't last long. I'm so tired today. The highlight of the morning was when we were lying in bed and she said (in English) "I love you" to me, and then "I love you papa". My heart totally melted.
After we got up, I measured her for our stats: 96.6cm (38") and 13.6kg (29.9lb). I'd eyeball that on the WHO growth charts to be about 95th percentile for height and maybe 65th for weight.
Now I'd better go read more 1-2-3 Mag.ic. And figure out what I'd like to do at work on Tues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment