At least this year I don't have to be sad about being another year older without having a child. I'm so thankful for that. And my frosties are from 34 year old eggs, if we ever get the guts up to try for a second, so my aging ovaries don't matter as much any more. I also think I would be fine with one cherished child if the possible FETs don't work out, so that feels like the pressure's off.
My sweetie has now tried zucchini and mango, and quite likes both of them. She loves jars of meat with veggies, so she's getting that for dinner each night. She still isn't crawling, but can pull herself around a bit while sitting on her bum, and will pull up onto her knees in her crib. She can also hold onto something and stand up pretty well on her own. I've still never seen her clap, though I know she can do it.
K's getting more clingy - wants to be held more, doesn't want to be put down in bed at night. I feel like I need to enjoy the extra cuddles while I still can, because she's only going to become more and more independent from here on out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday :)
Hope you get lots of sweet baby cuddles today.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! K sounds so advanced and she is doing so many things - I'm very impressed! I hear you about enjoying all the cuddles right now...it will be a sad, sad day in my house when one of my girls says to me "no more hugging and kissing Mama!"
Happy Birthday! What a year, huh?
Happy birthday! I just turned 36 a few weeks ago too, and you know what, it hasn't been that bad, probably because I do have this squirmy girl here keeping me busy and happy. I hope you had a good birthday!
Post a Comment