OPKs are getting darker, but still no +HPT.
And then my brother called tonight. Happens rarely, and he doesn't initially have too much to say for himself. Until I ask what's new, and he tells me he and SIL are pg with #3. They started trying at the same time we did. He's not even really sure how far along she is. Thinks she's due late August, so maybe 6 or 8wks? (According to medcalc, she's over 8wks already)
This cycle had better turn out BFP, cause otherwise I'm going to feel even worse than I would have otherwise. And would have to watch her (again) getting bigger and bigger and dwell on what I haven't yet achieved myself.
Somehow I thought they might announce this over Christmas, but they didn't. Maybe it was kinder to tell me over the phone later on - I don't know if I could have been happy happy in person, or kept a stiff upper lip for the rest of the visit. I know she must have known she was pg while we were there visiting. I am happy for them, but more sad for myself than usual.
Can I now be bitchy and hope that they get pg with another boy, so that I can at least have the pleasure of bringing the first granddaughter into the family?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment