Things have been trucking along reasonably well this cycle. It's now CD16, and I started getting EWCM on CD13. TTCing really sucks, cause I had planned on BDing every other night till I got a +OPK, and then daily from that night for 2-3 days. Best laid plans never seem to work out, since I went out to a drug dinner last night, had 3 drinks over the course of the evening, and then came home too tired to do more that peek at a few internet sites and head to bed (to sleep).
Of course then tonight I ended up getting a +OPK, so I'm kicking myself for not forcing us to go for it last night on what will now likely end up being O-2. Hopefully O-1 and O will be good enough timing for a BFP.
On the other hand, I'm really happy that I had a reasonable 7 day AF with less than the usual tail end brown bleeding. And the fact that I got a really obviously positive OPK without days of it being there-but-not-positive (since I tend to have chronically too-high LH) is reassuring that my hormones are maybe even doing something they're supposed to for a change. AND when I was playing with the ultrasound machine at work yesterday, my lining looked good at about 11mm, and I had one nice-looking follicle on the R measuring 20x19mm, so it should be about 24mm by the time I ovulate. Let's hope I really do ovulate this month, even without the HCG! Too bad I'm moving on to my next rotation so I won't have access to the same fantastic machine to make sure the follicle collapses by early next week.
Well, it's time to head to bed for the start of the BD fest over the long weekend. I feel like I'm coming down with a bit of a cold, but I don't intend to let that get in my way. I think I'll probably add in the progesterone support and maybe even a little extra estradiol in the LP this month. Let's hope it works, though I'd of course be delivering just before my big oral exam next year. Oh well, I think the oral will be not as stressful for me as the written will, so there's no way I'm not trying this cycle... Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment