As you can probably guess by the amount of time it has taken me to post again, things didn't work last cycle. If it had to turn out BFN, I was at least happy that I made it 13 days without spotting, and only had a tiny bit mere hours before AF arrived.
Since I ended up with a couple biggish cysts this past cycle, I was told by Dr D to just do a natural cycle this month and then get in touch to start things up again in Sept. I have no idea if I should have any hope for this month without the drugs, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Sept may be a bust too since she'll probably be out of town the week I'd really need closer monitoring.
One of the staff at work asked me last week how many weeks pregnant I was, and seemed quite embarassed (as he should be!) when I said I wasn't. He was sure someone had told him I was. You'd think people would wait till you either brought up a pregnancy yourself or until you were so big that there'd be no mistaking it for a little weight gain. Otherwise they just risk putting their foot in it.
I went for my laparoscopy consult 1.5 weeks ago. The doc didn't seem to impressed with any symptoms of mine, and suggested delaying surgery at least until we decide to consider IVF. He said at that point we could consider the lap to rule out endo or adhesions before throwing all the money into a cycle, but even then he wouldn't think it would be too high yield in me. Which was all great news as far as I was concerned.
DH also made it to the urologist's appointment a week back. He apparently wasn't too concerned about anything other than the volume, but at this point all he wants is for DH to have a testicular U/S and to repeat the SA at their own lab, on site. That should help totally eliminate any concerns with the motility. Then DH is supposed to do a second SA a week later after taking sudafed, which I guess is supposed to see if sudafed will fix any possible retrograde ejaculation. Of course it's another month before we could get an appointment for the SA, and another month after that to do the U/S and follow up with one of the urologists. So by the end of October we should have some more answers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment