Well, I caved in today and tested at 12dpo, despite temps that have dropped a little and are now hovering at 97.6. Of course I got a BFN. What else could I have expected at this point? I was actually feeling relatively optimistic after a good +OPK on CD16, and a collapsed follicle when I scanned myself a couple days later. I think our timing was pretty decent too.
The progesterone has been going up the wazoo twice a day in all its goopy glory. I don't like that stuff much, but at least I'm already at 12dpo with no spotting. I know the game isn't up till the fat lady actually sings, but it's hard not to be discouraged.
Who knows what we'll do next cycle. My injects doc will be out of town the last week in Sept, which means that during my prime monitoring week if I'm on injects again, she'll be away. So I guess I'm stuck waiting till Oct to cycle again? I'm debating just using up some of my leftover clomid. Hopefully in the first cycle on it, my CM won't be too dried up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so sorry this is another busted cycle... I really REALLY hope you'll see your sticky BFP soon.
Post a Comment