Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Is it more than just PCOS?

After finding out about DH's semi-abysmal SA results last week, I ended up doing a bunch of research about causes of low volume with ok sperm count. Now I'm worried that he might suffer from retrograde ejaculation, or that he's got some kind of hormonal problem. With the first SA, at least I could blow it off as a collection problem or one-time fluke, but with two similar ones, I really can't now.

And now I've got myself worried that maybe I've got endometriosis as well. Loose bowel movements and low back pain with AF, lots of clots during AF, occasionally painful intercourse... Wouldn't it be just my luck to have male factor, endometriosis and PCOS all combined?

Not only am I worried about the whole fertility thing still, but now a friend of mine is getting me anxious about starting to look for a job now for when I graduate in 2009. Apparently a number of my classmates are already schmoozing away, and I'm just not politically or schmooze savvy, so I've done nothing so far. I'm going to have to get my act together at some point. Or maybe I (good old infertile me) can just have loads of babies and become a stay at home Mom?? As if that will ever happen!

I'm going to have to start working on stress reduction, or this cycle will really be a total bust too...

No comments: