Saturday, September 17, 2011

Can I call her Fangs?

Last night, K turned 18 months old. Sniff. She's getting so big.
I put my finger in K's mouth last night so she could lick off a little of the vitamin D mixture. Big mistake - she bit down hard, and wouldn't let go even when I started saying "Ai ai ai, nein K" (ouch ouch ouch, no K) really loudly. If anything, she bit down even harder. It took quite a while for the teeth marks to come out of my poor finger.
Note to self - don't put fingers in her mouth any more!

In other news, she's a smart little cookie. She didn't want much of our too-spicy (sorry K!) Thai takeout tonight, but pointed at the ziploc bag on the table and said "kispies" (Rice Krispies) to get something that she was interested in. I thought she was done eating a while later and put her down, only to have her walk over to the fridge. She opened the freezer door and kept standing there even after I told her a couple times to close it. Then she pulled out one of the drawers and took out the bag of frozen corn. She had decided that she wanted me to heat up some corn kernels for her, and proceded to inhale them. Clever girl!

2 comments:

Once Upon A Time said...

Happy half birthday K! Crazy that our little ones are closer to 2 than they are 1 now, huh?

Amanda said...

Yay for 18 months!

Michael's a biter too. Yeah, ouch.