Monday, August 16, 2010

Gross mommy first

Now the worst thing I've had to do for my daughter is no longer picking boogers out of her nose. Nope, now it's fishing a "floater" out of her bathtub with my bare hands. Lovely image, that, isn't it? And couldn't it have stayed all in one piece?

8 comments:

Jill M. said...

LOL!!! I'm sure I'll be fishing for turds some day as well!

Amanda said...

So far we've just had spit up in the tub. Bath time was over after that.

Dandle Dreams said...

Oh, that's a lovely image. Thank-you. You can remind her of that when she's 21.

Victoria said...

Must be funny.

Lisa said...

Ha ha ha! That is too funny! A mother's love... :)

FET Accompli said...

Oh my... No poops for us yet... Maybe it's a matter of time...

one-hit_wonder said...

ew!

well, if it's any consolation, today i had poop all over my shirt for hours before DH noticed and laughed at me. lol

kayjay said...

EWW!! I'm waiting for the day that happens to me. The worst that has happened to me so far is being peed on right before getting Victoria into the bath but that's it.