Yep, back to CD2 again. Our little trip to Morocco around O time did not do the trick, even with my femara+Gonal-F etc. I OPK'd twice a day, BDd with preseed at good times, triggered when I figured the egg(s) should be ripe (hard to know for sure without an ultrasound). Tried baby ASA and dex (the latter without the knowledge of my doc, but I thought it couldn't hurt).
Now I have my follow-up with the recurrent loss guy on Jan 5th, and I'm worried that the dex I stopped taking Sat night will still be hanging around in my system then and messing things up. If I can wait another 1-2 weeks after that appointment to get the autoimmune bloodwork done, I should be OK, I think. The half-life is supposed to be 36-54h, so about 11 days for most of it to be out of my system. I don't really know how long the immunosuppressant effects stick around for though. And I don't really know if I want him to find something or not.
The baby ASA seems to have had an effect though: I bled like a stuck pig yesterday when I got AF. Seems to have settled somewhat today, though I'm sure the antiplatelet effects haven't worn off yet. TMI: Yesterday I was emptying my beloved Keeper every 2 hours and still leaking onto the pantyliner. I don't know if I've bled quite like that since high school.
The good news is that my endometrial biopsy was good - no inflammation, in phase. So the progesterone and other drugs seem to be doing what they were supposed to. And my pre-AF spotting is basically gone. Now if I could just get pregnant...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kate
Thanks so much for your note on my blog. I feel so thrilled to have found my apparent twin in the northern hemisphere!
You are, however, leagues ahead of me in the medicine stakes (I'm very much still on my L plates), but loved anaesthesia as a med student and am very interested in anaesthetics training.
You are such a doc. I love how you slipped yourself a little dex (couldn't hurt..).
Hopefully we will both find some luck in 2009.
xxx
Barreness (AKA Alecia)
Post a Comment