K's final molar has started to come through the last day or so. Soon she'll have all her baby teeth and I'll be waiting for her to start losing them in a few short years.
She's changed dancing style now after seeing some dancing by kids studying at some "Creative Children's Dance Institute" thing when we went to the neighbourhood Christmas event last Saturday. She used to jump up and down when asked to dance, but now waves her arms over her head and waggles her hips and spins around. It's so cute.
K's getting so much better at talking and comes out with the cutest things, most of which I don't remember any more. I must do a better job of writing things down. A couple nights ago she got out of bed right after we said goodnight and were watching TV downstairs, came to the top of the stairs, and said "Was macht ihr da unten?" (= what are you doing down there) "Warum geht ihr nicht ins Bett?" (=why aren't you going to bed) I am the recipient of a lot of "I love you Mama"s these days, which is great. She likes to say that she's her baby's mama all the time, and can often be found explaining things to baby. She's getting better at making conversation, and when Grandma asked her tonight what her favourite colour is (pink), she promptly asked "What's your favourite colour Grandma"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment